In November 2006, GREE started a 24 hour, 365 day patrol system and has been enforcing its control measures regularly in accordance with the expansion of the site.
GREE Patrol Center
Supervision of Daily Postings and Mini-mails
- GREE conducts patrols utilizing both an automated system and operators for public areas including diaries, communities and photos as well as mini-mails exchanged by the users.
- GREE and a vendor carry out visual checks for postings detected by the system and other postings including images and video.
- GREE supervises and prohibits the utilization of the social networking service GREE site as a dating site.
- When inappropriate information is detected during website patrol, GREE deletes it, gives a warning and suspends the usage thereof.
- GREE prohibits and prevents the transmission of mini-mails with inappropriate words.
- Inappropriate words are excluded from search targets in search functions for profiles, diaries and communities.
- Penalties are given to violators.
A large Volume Transmission
- System prohibits violations such as the transmission of a large volume mini-mails.
- Notification button is set for a user who found illegal postings and disturbing users in order to block such users and make a report.